Blueplanet 3502x Grid Tie Inverter 3500W
Kaco Blueplanet 3502x Grid Tie Inverter 3500W
The KACO blueplanet product family offers a full range of inverter options. The blueplanet series is perfect for use in solar plants: from single family homes to solar parks in the megawatt range. The blueplanet series is supplemented by an extensive array of accessories for plant monitoring and communication.
Features of the Kaco Blueplanet 3502x Grid Tie Inverter 3500W:
- High efficiency: 95.5% CEC efficiency on all 02x series inverters ensures low energy losses
- Wide MPPT range: Highest string sizing flexibility with all modules and temperature ranges
- Low start-up voltage: KACO inverters wake up earlier and work longer than the competition
- Designed for max. ROI: Newest generation IGBTs and advanced MPPT algorithms
- Ease of installation
- easyINSTALL T-bracket: Minimizes mounting process to approximately 15 minutes
- Reduced weight: KACO inverters are up to 50% lighter than comparably sized inverters
- Reduced side clearance: No fan cooling outlets on the sides
- Field selectable voltages: Use the same inverter in 208V, 220V or 240V grid settings
- Multiple knockouts: 1/2” & 3/4” knockouts offer great installation flexibility
- History: KACO has been manufacturing power electronics for more than 60 years
- Experience: More than 3 GW of inverters worth more than $1 billion installed worldwide
- Sealed outdoor enclosure: Protects power electronics from insects, dust, humidity and ocean air
- DC reverse polarity protection: Avoids potential damage to inverter caused by mis-wiring during installation
- Redundant power capacitors: Increases the lifetime of your inverter
- Convection cooling: No moving parts increases the uptime of your PV system
* Available for all system sizes for additional cost.
- Kaco proLog: Monitor up to 32 inverters as well as multiple sensors.
- Kaco WatchDog: Optional monitoring card decreases costs and increases reliability to give you the most innovative monitoring solution.
- easyLINK data interface: Integrated RS485 comm card saves over $200 compared to some competitors.
- Integrated inverter display: Easy to use push-button interface to configure the inverter and access stored PV system data on the LCD screen
- Integrated night switch: Activates inverter display even after the PV system has shut down
- bluepanet web: Free monitoring option for residential systems up to 10kW.*
- Kaco easySwap policy: Benefit from KACO’s no hassle inverter exchange policy
- Reimbursement policy: KACO’s $150 service reimbursement is among the most generous in the industry
- KACO guarantee: 02x series inverter repairs after warranty will never be higher than $550
- 10 years standard warranty: Warranties are only as valuable as the strength and longevity of the manufacturer and KACO is one of the few established inverter companies older than the warranties they offer.