29-70TB-108 F-G-K Mid Clamp & 2.5 inch T-Bolt, Clear, 4 Pack
IronRidge 29-70TB-108 F-G-K Mid Clamp & 2.5 inch T-Bolt, Clear, 4 Pack
- IronRidge Mid and End Clamps fit both Standard (XRS) and Light (XRL) Rails.
- Mid clamps are used when top mounting solar modules to the top slots of the rails - they are not dependent upon the solar module's mounting holes.
- The T-Bolt design allows for easier installation because the installer can insert the mid clamp as each PV module is installed. With hex bolt mid clamps, the installer must slide the mid clamps onto the rail prior to installing the PV modules and space them according to the module width.
- T-Bolt mid clamps create a spacing of .25" between modules thus maximizing the total number of modules per set of rails.
- Type: F-G-K
- Includes 2.5" T-Bolt
- Module Thickness: 1.22-1.45", 45-52mm
- Clear anodized finish.
- 4 pack
Also Known As:
29 70TB 108
Note: Specifications and pricing of the IronRidge 29-70TB-108 F-G-K Mid Clamp & 2.5 inch T-Bolt, Clear, 4 Pack subject to change without notice. Illustrations and descriptions of the IronRidge 29-70TB-108 do not claim to be complete or exhaustive.