DLS-55 Battery Charger 12V
Iota Engineering DLS-55 Battery Charger 12V
The DLS-55 battery charger/power converter from IOTA Engineering converts nominal 108- 132 AC voltage to 13.4 D.C. voltage for both DC load operation and 12V battery charging. As a power supply, the unit's tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate any appropriate nominal D.C. load up to the converter's rated output current. As a battery charger, the DLS-55 will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time that minimizes undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the converter will float-charge the battery to prevent self-discharge of its cells.
The DLS-55 provides AC/DC conversion up to 55 amps and features a Dual Voltage Jack, allowing the user to manually select between 13.6V and 14.2V charging.
The DLS series power converter/battery charger is designed with high quality components to help ensure years of continuous use. The DLS series is protected by multiple protection features for a long, trouble-free life.
Features of the Iota Engineering DLS-55 Battery Charger 12V:
- Switch-Mode Technology
- Exceptionally clean DC output
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
- Brown-Out Input Protection
- Over-Current Protection - cycle by cycle peak limiting as well as rated current limiting to maximize the life of the converter.
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Lower operating temperature
- Proportional fan control circuitry allows fan to start and stop slowly for quiet fan operation
- External fuse protection
- Charging Jack allows for normal and high-stage charging
- Compatible with IOTA IQ Smart Charger for automatic three-stage charging
- Warranty: 2 years (This warranty is valid only in the continental United States and Canada)
Also Known As: