DLS-54-13 48V 13 Amp DLS Power Converter/Battery Charger
Iota Engineering DLS-54-13 48V 13 Amp DLS Power Converter/Battery Charger
The 48 volt DLS Power Converter/Battery Charger from IOTA Engineering converts nominal 108-132 AC voltage to 54.4 DC voltage for both DC load operation and 48V battery charging. As a power supply, the unit's tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate a nominal 48VDC load up to the rated amperage of the DLS.
As a battery charger, the unit will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time to minimize undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the DLS charger will automatically drop the current, providing a float-charge to the battery to prevent self-discharge of the cells.
- The DLS-54.4-15 provides AC/DC conversion up to 15 amps
- Features a Dual Voltage Jack, allowing the user to manually select between 54.4V or a stepped-up charging voltage for faster battery charging.
- High voltage plug is included with standard DLS chargers(Should never be used when the charger is unattended as it will continue to charge wide open)
- Maximum Power Output, Continuous: 700W
- Input Voltage: 108-132 VAC
- Input Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- DC Output Voltage: 54.4 VDC
- Output Amperage: 13 Amps
Also Known As:
DLS 54 13