DLS-27-40 24V 40 Amp DLS Power Converter/Battery Charger
Iota Engineering DLS-27-40 24V 40 Amp DLS Power Converter/Battery Charger
The DLS-27-40 Power Converter/Battery Charger from IOTA Engineering converts nominal 108-132 AC voltage to 27.2 DC voltage for both DC load operation and 24V battery charging. As a po425 amps. As a battery charger, the unit will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time to minimize undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the DLS-27-40 will automatically drop the current, providing a float-charge to the battery to prevent self-discharge of the cells.
- The DLS-27-40 provides AC/DC conversion up to 40 amps
- Features a Dual Voltage Jack, allowing the user to manually select between a nominal charging voltage of 27.2 or a stepped-up charging voltage for faster battery charging.
- Input Voltage: 108-132 VAC
- Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- DC Output Voltage: 27.2 VDC
- Output Amperage: 40 Amps
Also Known As:
DLS 27 40