DLS-240-27-40 24 40 Amp DLS Power Converter/Battery Charger
Iota Engineering DLS-240-27-40 24 40 Amp DLS Power Converter/Battery Charger
The DLS-240-27-40 Power Converter/Battery Charger from IOTA Engineering converts nominal 220-240 AC voltage to 27.2 DC voltage for both DC load operation and 24V battery charging. As a power supply, the unit's tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate a nominal 24VDC load up to 40 amps. As a battery charger, the unit will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time to minimize undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the DLS-240-27-40 will automatically drop the current, providing a float-charge to the battery to prevent self-discharge of the cells.
- The DLS-240-27-40 provides AC/DC conversion up to 40 amps
- Features a Dual Voltage Jack, allowing the user to manually select between a nominal charging voltage of 27.2 or a stepped-up charging voltage for faster battery charging.
- Input Voltage: 216-264 VAC
- Input Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- DC Output Voltage: 27.2 VDC
- Output Amperage: 40 Amps
Also Known As:
DLS 240 27 40