SQ 10SQ07-240 Submersible Pumps
Grundfos SQ 10SQ07-240 Submersible Pumps
The Grundfos SQ pump 3" submersible pump range offers a wide performance range, you're sure to find a model that will suit your individual requirements.
The SQ is a compact 3" multistage centrifugal pump that allows you to install it in a borehole as small as itself. With the built-in electronics, the SQ family is very easy to install and operate. And it guarantees a reliable water supply at all times.
Equipped with the permanent magnet motor, the flexible and compact pump range offers excellent efficiencies and delivers up to 200m pump head. Connecting your SQ pump to the Grundfos CU301 control box, furthermore offers the possibility of creating a constant pressure water supply.
This is the ideal pump to use if you are pumping from a well and into a pressure tank, especially for solar-powered homes. They work on modified sine wave or sine wave inverters. Highest volume pumps run on 240VAC. They can be powered by inverter systems with 240VAC output, or by using an autotransformer to step 115 VAC from an inverter to 240 to run the pump. Minimum well diameter of 3 inches is required. Use 2-conductor with ground pump cable.
SQ pumps are suitable for both continuous and intermittent operation for a variety of applications:
- Domestic water supply
- Small waterworks
- Tank applications
- Pressure boosting
Features of the Grundfos SQ 10SQ07-240 Submersible Pumps
- Dry-running protection
- Permanent magnet motor with high efficiency
- Wear resistance from floating impellers
- Protection against upthrust
- High flow velocity
- Soft-starts reduce wear on motor
- Over and undervoltage protection
- Overload protection
- Overtemperature protection
- The SQ pump is fitted with a single-phase Grundfos MS 3 or MS 3-NE motor and by means of the built-in frequency converter it is driven at a constant speed.
- Variable motor speed controls (with connection to CU301)
- Connection to CU301 for back and for communication
- Warranty is 18 months from date of installation or 24 months from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
SQ pumps are designed for pumping thin, clean, non-aggressive and non-explosive liquids, not containing solid particles or fibres. SQ and SQE are suitable for pumping liquids with a content of sand up to 50 g/m3. A higher content of sand will shorten pump life.
Also Known As: