GF-80 Solar Panel
Grundfos GF-80 Solar Panel
GF 80 solar modules are suitable for the SQFlex water supply system based on renewable energy sources. GF 80 solar modules consist of 68 monocrystalline silicon solar cells in series with bypass diodes. The solar cells are laminated between sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and 3 mm high-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass. Each solar module is equipped with plugs and sockets for easy connection of several modules in parallel or series. The solar modules must be mounted on a support structure, tilted at an angle ensuring optimum utilisation of the solar energy.
Features of the Grundfos GF-80 Solar Panel:
- GF80 multicrystaline panel, 80wp, 33,3 V
- Manufactured in ISO 9001-certified factories
- Listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories for electrical and fire safety (Class C fire rating).
- GF 80 is CE marked
- Compliant with the requirements of IEC 61215 including:
- thermal cycling between –40 °F and +185 °F (–40 °C and +85 °C) at 85 % relative humidity,
- simulated impact of one inch hail at 52 mph (terminal velocity),
- a "damp heat" test, consisting of 1000 hours of exposure to 185 °F (85 °C) and 85 % relative humidity,
- a "hot spot" test determining a module’s ability to tolerate localised shadowing (which can cause reverse-biased operation and localised heating
- static mechanical load, front and back, of 2400 Pa (0.35 psi/50 psf) corresponding to a windspeed of 81 mph (130 km/h); front load (e.g. snow) of 5400 Pa (0.78 psi/113 psf).
- Power output: - 25 years limited warranty of 80 % power output. - 12 years limited warranty of 90 % power output.
- Workmanship Warranty: 2 years.
Also Known As: