25 SQF-7 SQFlex Solar Pump 30-300VDC/90-240VAC 25GPM
Grundfos 25 SQF-7 SQFlex Solar Pump
Whether it's used for livestock watering, a pressure system on a remote cabin, or for irrigation, the SQFlex system can be tailored to meet any requirements. Based on the location, depth to water, and the volume of water required, Grundfos' exclusive sizing program finds the best pump and most efficient energy source for your application. The SQFlex system from Grundfos is not just another solar pump; it's a revolution in remote water supply. Designed for maximum reliability, maintenance-free operation, and the flexibility to adapt to virtually any application, SQFlex provides water wherever necessary and whatever the local conditions. Eleven different pump models cover a wide range of heads and flows to allow pumping at extended depths (820 ft) or at high flow rates (80 gal/min) or anywhere in between, depending on your requirements.
Potential SQ Flex applications include:
- Live stock watering
- Remote Homes
- National/State Parks
- Remote Camps
- In locations where power is scarce and water is a necessity.
Features of the Grundfos 25 SQF-7 SQFlex Solar Pump:
- Dry-Running Protection: This unique feature shuts down the pump if it detects water shortage. Every SQFlex pump comes standard with this sensor pre-installed, protecting the well from being over-pumped and the pump from damage.
- Helical Rotor Pump (3"): Designed to pump high levels very efficiently, these models allow pumping levels as deep as 820 ft. The 3 in. diameter allows the pump to go in installations where others can't.
- Centrifugal Pump (4"): Based on Grundfos' 40 years of experience in submersible pumps, these models are capable of providing high flows, up to 80 gal/min, at moderate heads.
- Materials: All Stainless steel for long pump life.
- Motor: Only one motor size covers the entire pump range. Designed for peak efficiency and complete reliability, the motor features integrated electronics, eliminating the need for complicated external controls.
- Motor Protection: Built in protections against over-temperature, overload, and over and under-voltage for reliability, as well as two-way communication with a control box to alert you in case there's a problem.
- Any Voltage: The motor can operate under any voltage from 30 - 300 VDC and 90 - 240 VAC without additional controls, making sizing and installation easy, even as a retrofit to existing installations. AC power capabilities mean every SQFlex pump has the ability to use an AC generator for backup power.
- Simple installation
- Reliable water supply
- Virtually no maintenance
- Cost-efficient pumping — every day!
Also Known As:
Also Known As: