Fronius IG 4000 4000W Photovoltaic Inverter
The powerful, reliable and light weight PV inverter series.
Higher yield due to work-sharing is achieved by linking the two power circuits using the MIX™ concept, our optimized master-slave system. In the part-load range only one of the two power stage sets operates, while both work together at full-load. The advantages are noticeable, increase in yield with a simultaneous reduction in operating hours. The Fronius IG 4000, IG 5100 and IG 4500LV inverters deliver more power output for higher performance (commercial) installations, yet only weigh 42 lbs making them the lightest grid connected inverters resulting in installation cost savings.
Features of the Fronius IG 4000 4000W Photovoltaic Inverter:
- Fronius LC-Display
Now you can handle a lot more, thanks to the new Fronius IG 4000, IG 4500-LV (low voltage 208V) and IG 5100 grid tied inverters that output up to 5,100 Watts but still weigh only 42 pounds. The key is that these units use the same proven hardware and software as the 200,000 IG units already operating worldwide. It's like having two inverters in one easy-to-install box, but with the advantages of even greater part-load efficiency and increased longevity due to the new FRONIUS IGs' load-sharing ability.
You also get everything you would expect from the leader in inverter technology:
- Lightweight: At 42 lbs, these FRONIUS IG inverters are the lightest grid-connected inverters making them easy-to-install.
- More Energy: MIX Concept allows your system to output more energy under partload conditions.
- Flexible: The wide voltage range of 150-500 V allows you to use different types of modules and system configuration possibilities.
- Lower Cost: Integrated UL approved DC & AC disconnects which reduce installation time and complexity -often eliminating the need for additional disconnect.
- LCD Display: User-friendly and comes standard with every FRONIUS IG; tracks more than 20 critical system performance parameters.
- Plug-and-Play: Expansion slots in the inverter allow you to easily upgrade the inverter with a complete data communication solution.
Get a handle on the world's lightest, easiest-to-install inverters. Put our 60 years of design and manufacturing experience to work on your next job.
Also Known As: