43,0201,2923 IG Buss Bar for IG Plus
Fronius 43,0201,2923 IG Buss Bar for IG Plus Inverters
The Fronius IG Plus Inverters have a 6 string fused combiner built in to every unit. However, it may not be practical to use it if the array is far away from the inverter or if local codes require fused combiners on the roof or in close proximity to the modules themselves. In either situation it is important to note that the terminals are only rated to accept 20ADC.
Whenever you are brining in a conductor that may have more then 20ADC on it, you are required to use a Fronius Buss Bar (Part Number 42,0201,2923). This is a 6 tined copper conductor with 2 3/8" holes and a single ¼" hole for use with a lug of the installers' choice. It is very important to note that we are dealing with DC currents here and once those electrons make their run through the inverter they need a path back to the modules. Again, we cannot load the terminals with more then 20ADC, so please make sure to get a second Buss Bar for the return trip.
Features of the Fronius 43,0201,2923 IG Buss Bar for IG Plus Inverters
- Use ONLY for Fronius IG Plus inverters when input strings exceed 20A
- This product is a six tined copper bar that is designed to fit into all six terminals at one time and split the amperage evenly among all terminals.
- Buss Bar Pair with #4 Lugs
- NOTE: Two Bus Bars are required per inverter.
- Fronius Model# 42,0201,2923
Also Known As:
IG Buss Bar