XP125 Sinewave Inverter 125W, 120Vac, 108Vdc, 60Hz XP1-1-I-6-1
Exeltech XP125 Sinewave Inverter 125W, 108V XP1-1-I-6-1
Made in America, Exeltech XP Series Inverters are the most affordable, reliable, lightweight and best regulated, true sine wave inverters available. The XP Series inverter will operate any AC load anywhere. Ultra lightweight, yet rugged enough for the most extreme mobile enviroments, the XP Series is available in 100Vac, 120Vac, or 230Vac in 50Hz, 60Hz or 400Hz for land, marine or military applications, worldwide.
Features of the Exeltech XP125 Sinewave Inverter 125W, 108V XP1-1-I-6-1
- XP Series Part Numbering System: XP1-1-I-6-1
- True Sine Wave
- 125W, 120VAC Output, 108Vdc Input, 60Hz
- Rack Mount Optional
- Remote Switching
- 21.5 Years MTBF
- Over Voltage: Shut off at maximum input voltage, per input conditions. Automatic reset upon fault correction.
- Under Voltage: Shut off at minimum input voltage, per input conditions
- Thermal: 105 C internal temperature. Warning buzz 5 C before shut off
- Output Short: Unit shuts off (manual reset)
- Temperature: -25 to 30 C full power derated 20% per 10 C, above 30C
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non condensing
- Altitude: -200 to 10k feet full power, derated above 10k
- Audible Noise: Less than 45dbA
- Cooling: 600W/1100W Thermostatically controlled forced air. 125W/250W convection cooled.
- Finish: Painted aluminum
- 125W case size: 2.16" X 4.93" X 7.90"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Warranty: Full year parts labor
- Conformal coating (07 option)
- Low idle current drain (02 option)*
- Circuit board with heat sink only (04 option)**
- 50MS transfer realy*** ( 20 option)
* available thru a distributor only(only on XP1100W)
** available for OEM's only
***available on XP600 and XP1100 only
Also Known As:
XP1 1 I 6 1