PVX-5340T Sun Xtender Sealed AGM Deep Cycle Battery 2V, 612Ah
Concorde Sun Xtender PVX-5340T Battery
Features of the Concorde Sun Xtender PVX-5340T Battery:
- VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems.
- Voltage: 2V
- Industry Reference: 31
- Has been designing valve regulated lead acid batteries with AGM construction (VRLA-AGM)
- Non-spillable construction allows the battery to be used upright or on its end or side and the maintenance free AGM design means no water replenishment ever.
- Utilizing pure lead calcium grids, the plates are thicker than the industry standard for longer cycle life, increased reliability and power.
- Features proprietary PolyGuard Microporous Polyethylene Separators, shielding the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration
- Sun Xtender battery covers and containers are uniquely molded with high impact, reinforced copolymer polypropylene and are designed with thick end walls to prevent bulging.
- The copper alloy T Terminals are corrosion resistant and are supplied with silicon bronze bolts and washers.
- All Sun Xtender Batteries ship Hazmat Exempt
- Cathodic Protection
- Grid Tied & Off Grid Homes
- Medical Refrigeration Clinics
- Power for Remote Areas / Developing Nations
- Microwave Earth / Satellite Stations
Also Known As: