PVX-2240T Sun Xtender Sealed AGM Deep Cycle Battery 6V, 210Ah
Concorde Sun Xtender PVX-2240T Battery
Maintenance-Free, Valve-Regulated, Sealed Lead-Aced Battery. Designed for deep cycle / Back-up power photovoltaic applications.
Features of the Concorde Sun Xtender PVX-2240T Battery:
- Copper Alloy Terminals for improved electrical connections.
- No exposed lead terminals. This change was incorporated to improve environmental safety and health.
- Threaded insert terminals are recessed to prevent short circuits across battery connections.¹
- New cover is flat top design. No protruding or exposed vent valves.¹
- Built in lifting handles, except PVX-490T, PVX-560T, and PVX-2240T.
- Reinforced container walls to reduce bulging.
- High Impact Strength Copolymer Polypropylene Case and Cover.
- Completely Sealed Valve Regulated Construction.
- Immobilized Electrolyte Non-Spillable.
- Maintenance Free Design Never Requires Watering.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Micro-porous Glass Separators retain electrolyte.
- Flame Arresting Pressure Regulated Safety Valves.
- UL Recognized Systems Component.
- Positive Plates - Proprietary Lead Calcium Alloy- Negatives Plates - Lead Calcium.
- Low Self Discharge Rate Approximately 1 % per month at 25 C (77 F).
- Operate over a Wide Range of Temperatures from -40 C (-40 F) to +72 C (+160 F).
- Classified as "Non-Spillable Battery" for transport. Complies with DOT HMR49, Non-Hazardous Materials.
¹Threaded Insert "T" type Features.
Standard Terminals: All batteries with a "T" at the end of the part number incorporate M8 (copper alloy) threaded insert terminals except as follows: PVX-340T & PVX-420T are M6 and PVX-2120L & PVX-2580L are "L" Blade (solid copper) terminals. All batteries are supplied with silicon bronze bolts, nuts, and washers required for installation.
Optional (Copper Alloy) Terminal Installed at the Factory: Batteries with a "T" at the end of the part number (except PVX-340T & PVX-420T) are available with an optional factory installed "A" SAE automotive type terminal by adding the appropriate suffix to the end of the part number. For example, order PVX-1040TA instead of PVX-1040T.
Optional (Copper Alloy) Terminal Kit: Kits can be ordered for `After Factory` customer conversions of "T" type batteries (except PVX-340T & PVX-420T) by ordering P/N 6918 for the "A" SAE automotive post kit. Kit includes terminals and installation bolts required for installation.
Terminal Torque Values: [M6 use 35 in-lbs / 4.0 Nm] [M8 use 70 in-lbs / 7.9 Nm]
Handles: All batteries include built in lifting handles except the PVX-490T and PVX-560T.
Ratings: Capacity ratings are after 15 cycles and are stated at 77°F (25°C) to 1.75 volts per cell.
Also Known As: