Concorde Sun Xtender PVX-1530T Battery
Maintenance-Free, Valve-Regulated, Sealed Lead-Aced Battery. Designed for deep cycle / Back-up power photovoltaic applications.
Features of the Concorde Sun Xtender PVX-1530T Battery:
- VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems.
- NEW release for the Sun Xtender solar battery product line: the 30H Tall battery size, a 12 volt option used in both grid tied and off grid renewable energy storage systems
- A low impedance solar battery design with excellent charge acceptance. There is no current limit with controlled voltage charging.
- VRLA-AGM is a sealed, maintenance free deep cycle battery - no spilling or spewing, no watering and the option to operate on its side, on its end, or upright. Copper alloy terminals keep the Sun Xtender solar battery free from dissimilar metal corrosion and there is no exposure to lead.
- Shipped fully charged and ready for installation. All Sun Xtender Batteries ship Hazmat Exempt by land, sea & air.
Also Known As: