A2120B X-Flex Power Supply System Cable - 2/0 AWG Red
Cobra A2120B X-Flex Power Supply System Cable - 2/0 AWG Red
This product is designed to meet or exceed test requirements called for by Underwriters Laboratories and the National Electric Code. It is recommended for use in accordance with UL and CSA for internal wiring of uninterruptible power supply equipment, UL Standard 1778. Cobra's X-FLEX is also suitable for use in transformers, switchboard panels, controls, electronic circuits and meters. It can be used as battery cable, battery charger cable, motor lead, and power hookup cable. Approved for both the internal and external wiring of appliances
Features of Cobra A2120B X-Flex Power Supply System Cable - 2/0 AWG Red
- Standing: Class K 30 gauge bare copper.
- This product offers a unique flame retardant polyvinyl chloride compound (VW-1), and is moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel and oil resistant.
- 600/1000 Volt
- Rated 105°C Dry, 75°C Wet
- Size: 2/0
- Insulation Thickness: 0.080
- UL Style: 1232-1284-10269
- Nominal O.D.: 0.610
- Amps: 336
- Standard: NEC Types: MTW & THW, UL AWM Styles: 1232-1283- 1284-1337-1338-1339-10070-10269, BC-5W2 on 6 AWG to 4/0 AWG, TEW A/B FT-1 on 6 AWG to 4/0 AWG, AWM A/B FT-1 on 250 MCM to 750 MCM
- Sold by the foot