Data Logger for AC Unison Solar Modules
AUO Data Logger for AC Unison Solar Modules
The AUO Solar Monitoring System can individually monitor the operating performance of each AUO AC Unison module. This detailed electrical data can be accessed by either plugging a computer into the Data Logger or by logging in to the Solar Web Portal. Installers can easily determine if any specific module requires maintenance or other service. AUO Solar Monitoring System is a powerful tool that protects the investment in an AUO AC Unison solar power system. It consists of the AUO Data Logger and AUO Solar Web Portal.
Features of the AUO Data Logger for AC Unison Solar Modules
- Ensure maximum energy harvest
- Reduce maintenance costs over lifetime of the system
- The AUO Data Logger is a gateway device that monitors real-time power performance of an AC Unison PV system and forwards that data to the AUO Solar Web Portal via the Internet. The historical data collected by the Solar Monitoring System can then allow easy troubleshooting.
- On-Site Accessible Information: The AUO Data Logger is designed with a built-in display interface and data access ports that enable system owners and installers to quickly access general site information and module diagnostics directly from the device.
- Power Line Communications: The AUO Data Logger communicates with AC Unison modules through the installation wiring, enabling the installer to test the system before interconnection with the grid.
Also Known As: