Aquatherm Sun-Swim Plus 4ft x 12ft Solar Pool Panel 1.5" Header
Owning a swimming pool means poolside parties... early morning workouts... refreshing dips... family fun and romantic late night swims. Owning a Sun-Swim pool heater means more enjoyment more often. Join the hundreds of thousands of pool owners that have extended their swimming seasons with a solar pool heating system.
Using your existing pool pump, water is circulated through the many small passages of the solar collector, where it is warmed by the sun. This warm water then flows directly back to your pool through the regular pool plumbing. The Sun-Swim pool heater is designed to work with your existing pump and equipment.
Built to Last
Sun-Swim solar collectors have been designed from thirty years of experience in manufacturing of solar heating equipment. They have undergone extensive testing resulting in performance certification by accredited independent laboratories and approval agencies. Performance rated at 1,000 BTU's per square foot by the Florida Solar Energy Center
Certifications, Approvals & Testing
The Sun-Swim and Sun-Swim Plus solar pool heating systems meet or exceed the criteria for approvals from the following accredited independent laboratories and approval agencies:
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)
- Florida Solar Energy Center
- Dade County
- City of Los Angeles
- Solar Rating and Certification Corp. (SRCC)
- DSET Exposure Test, New River, Arizona
Features of the Aquatherm Sun-Swim Plus 4ft x 12ft Solar Pool Panel 1.5" Header
- Patented Sun Tracking Tube and Curved Web Design - Maximizes heat gain throughout the day.
- Multi-Plate Construction - Allows for wind relief during extreme weather conditions as well as for thermal expansion and contraction.
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware - Greater strength and rust free with fewer mounting points for easy installation. (Sold Separately)
- All Welded Construction - For maximum strength and durability.
- Direct Flow Design - Compatible with today's high flow, high efficiency pool filtration systems — available in low profile 1-1/2" manifold for residential pools or a 2" heavy duty commercial design.
- Engineered “tube and web” construction relieves the thermal stress of expansion and contraction assuring years of trouble free operation.
- Warranty: 10 Year Full Protection
- Absorber Plate - Propylene copolymer with synergistic antioxidants and UV screen including carbon black.
- Mounting Brackets - Glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Hold-Down Straps - High tensile woven polyester.
- Connecting Hoses - EPDM. Clamps - Type 302/304 stainless steel; all welded construction.
- (Optional all-stainless steel mounting hardware also available)