ASNET Card Network Kit
Apollo Solar ASNET Card Network Kit
Using the Apollo ASNET Card, up to 16 T80s can be connected in parallel to produce up to 1280 Amps into the battery bank. The ASNET option is used to wire the T80s together in a daisy chain fashion which allows the master T80 to tell all the slave T80 to change charge state at the same instant.
Features of the Apollo Solar ASNET Card Network Kit
- Up to 16 T80s can be connected in parallel
- No HUB required
- Each ASNET card contains 2 RJ-45 modular jacks for common 8 wire CAT5 cable.
- The ASNET option includes one Network Option Card and one CAT5 cable. One Network Option Card is required for each T80 in the system.
- Includes Network Option Card and a 7ft (2 meter) CAT5 cable. One kit required per parallel T80.
- CAUTION: These ASNET is NOT an Ethernet compatible system and RJ-45 connectors must NOT be connected to a computer or any Ethernet device.