PVP3000-SD-240 3000 Watt PV Powered String Inverter
Advanced Energy PVP3000-SD-240 3000 Watt PV Powered String Inverter
PV Powered string inverters from Advanced Energy are designed with the installer in mind. They are the smart choice for residential and light commercial solar projects in North America.Features such as factory integrated AC/DC disconnect, single stud mounting and flexible knockout locations means that PV Powered String inverters have the features you need to make the inverter’s installation fast, economical and code compliant, saving you money and providing your customers with a professional installation.
AE continues to deliver industry-leading reliability and technical innovations that lower the total cost of a PV system installation and is now the only manufacturer of an integrated AC/DC PV system disconnect, listed to the UL 98 Standard, for residential inverters. The UL 98 Standard, ensures the integrated PV Powered disconnect meets all installation and inspection requirements of a PV system disconnect. Housed within an NEC-compliant wire raceway, the innovative disconnect consists of one enclosure with generous working room for installation. In addition to providing for a single point of connection from the utility service and PV array, the wire raceway’s optimized knockout locations also provide options for side, bottom, and back entry with minimized conduit bending, saving you installation costs. The wire raceway enables flush side-by-side mounting, eliminating the need for extra equipment and resulting in a cleaner, less expensive installation.
AE residential products include a 10-year warranty. There are no special club memberships, sales volumes to achieve, or fine print that you need your lawyer to read. Just like our inverters… it is simple. For ten years from the time of installation, our inverters are covered. If you have a problem, our field service team will either repair it on site or we will issue an RMA replacement and will compensate you for the time it will take to install it.
PVM1010 Data Monitoring Module (Optional Accessory)
The PVM 1010 module provides secure, web-based access to your system’s status and performance history. With this option, you can maximize your system uptime and protect your solar investment. The PVM1010 module, along with the secure Internet-based server, is equivalent to a more expensive stand-alone data logging meter and communication interface without the extra cost and inconvenience of installation and maintenance of a separate metering system. After you register, you gain access to inverter information from anywhere you can connect to the Internet. Reports of power output and energy production trends, local weather conditions and forecasts, verification that your system is working at its full potential, and collection and export of data for service and maintenance planning are all included at no additional charge
Features of the Advanced Energy PVP3000-SD-240 3000 Watt PV Powered String Inverter
- Endurance tested to 20 year operating life
- Lowest part counts and fewest interconnects eliminate common failure points
- Field-proven technology with thousands of units installed nationwide
Integrated AC and DC PV System Disconnect
- Listed to UL 98 Standard for use with PV Powered UL 1741 Listed string inverters
- Robust testing of switch mechanism to UL 98 Standard, called "Enclosed and Dead"
- Single AC/DC switch visible and lockable in the OFF position
- NEC Compliant internal wire raceway enables flush side-by-side mounting
- Direct-to-wall surface enclosure design allows for easy access and installation
- Factory integrated inverter and PV System Disconnect eliminates the need for extra equipment
- Interconnections reduced from 12 to 4 points, saving installation time and material costs
- Field-configurable inverter grounding schema with simple jumper selection
- Optimally placed knockouts for a variety of conduit routing options
- No special purchase requirements to get the best technical support in the industry
- Live technical phone support
- NEMA 3R Steel Enclosure
- Wall Mounted with Bracket Included
- Optional performance monitoring available PVM1010
Also Known As:
PVP3000 SD 240