Use the 1/2" threaded connectors to provide a waterproof entrance or exit for wiring on PV module junction boxes, outdoor combiner boxes, and junction boxes. They are made of Nylon with Buna-N seals and are resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, ether, esters, ketones, and mineral, animal and vegetable oils.
- The threads are 1/2" NPT.
- Non-corrosive and suitable for direct burial installations.
- 2 holes at 5.2mm w/o Locknut
- Designed for use with two #10 or #12 type USE-2 conductors like the ones used for Multi-Contact PV output cables.
- Suitable for use in NEMA 4, 4X, and 6 applications.
- Note: Locknut not included (sold seperately)