1125W Solar Grid Tie System - 5 Sanyo 225W, M210 Enphase Inverters, and Mounts
The Sanyo 1125W Residential Solar Grid-Tie Systems (SGTS) provide reliable power for your home or business using top quality UL listed products. Each grid tie system is pre-packaged to save design time and includes solar modules, mounting systems, inverters, cables and all necessary hardware and electrical components. The Sanyo 1125W residential / business solar grid-tie system is modular which means you can combine multiple units together or add to your system in the future.
The Sanyo 1125W solar grid-tie system meet NEC code requirements and US safety standards. The mounts securely attach the array to the roof in compliance with US Building Codes. Complete installation guide and operational manual included.
Features of the 1125W Solar Grid Tie System - 5 Sanyo 225W, M210 Enphase Inverters, and Mounts:
- Solar Modules: 5 x 225W Sanyo Modules. Solar modules are supplied equipped with "MC" or Tyco type interconnects.
- UniRac SolarMount Mounting System: Code-compliant, flush PV mounting structure of clear anodized aluminum including rail set with L—feet and attachments for tile roofs, top-clampsand splice kits. Adjustable tilt leg sets for mounting to horizontal surfaces are sold separately.
- Outdoor-rated Grid-Tie Inverter: M210 Enphase Inverters
- Wiring: Includes #10 AWG MC or TYCO interconnect extension sub-array cords, wire management system with cable ties andwire clips, PV copper groundinglug system, PV fused combiner (if needed) and array wiring pull boxes. The home-run wiring from the solar array to the main panel is supplied by the installer.
- Documentation: Includes electrical drawings, data sheets, warranties, installation instructions and owner's manual.
Also Known As:
SAN 1125 M210 M